How to Make Cannabis Candy with This Tincture Recipe
Weed candy is one of the simplest recipes to make cannabis edibles. With our tasty candy recipe, you can taste the sugary goodness and reap the benefits of the bud without having to Toke it — not to mention the amazing experience for your taste buds.
The desert world meets the Cannabis world – a match made in heaven.
In this blog, we’ve set you up for success in making great cannabis edibles at home.
Preparing the Tincture for Your Cannabis Candy
Cannabis tincture is an extremely potent distillation of cannabinoids and other therapeutic compounds found in the marijuana plant. It requires grinding your decarboxylated dried cannabis and covering it with a solvent. Usually, high-proof alcohol is used to remove all the precious cannabinoids from the plant material.
The resulting product is a concentrated, liquid marijuana solution.
It’s best to purchase high-quality tincture online or through a local dispensary since it has become relatively cheap since cannabis was legalized. Once you have your tincture follow the recipe below.
Make Your Own Cannabis Candy With This Fast Easy Recipe
1 oz. of cannabis tincture(or 2 grams of Distillate)
3 tbsp. of honey
5 tbsp. of gelatin
1 cup of flavoured juice (choose the one you like the most)
Pinch of salt
Gummy bear moulds
- Place the flavoured juice, honey, and a pinch of salt into a saucepan, then bring the mix to a boil.
- Whisk in the Knox gelatin and stir without stopping for about 4 to 5 minutes so everything blends together completely.
- Add your cannabis tincture and stir it in slowly.
- Using a turkey baster or similar tool, transfer the hot mixture into your gummy bear moulds.
- Transfer the filled moulds into the fridge for at least 20 minutes or until they have hardened.
- When the candies have hardened enough, place them in a sterile container.
- Test the potency by trying one gummy first and waiting to see how it affects you. Be Cautious when consuming Cannabis Candies.